PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Hi everyone! As I'm settling into my new job and home down here in Texas I got to thinking that the holiday season isn't too far away and that we should do another secret Santa. Ill review the rules from last year and see if changes need to be made. Like last time of need some help, if your interested please post. Also last time we did this people started a thread saying what tobaccos they liked. I think this is a great idea, so if the interest is here then I'll make a thread dedicated peoples likes when it comes to tobacco. So there will be a official thread that will be for saving you sent and received your tobacco and to post pictures. There will also be a thread for what tobaccos you like or would prefer to get.
Cheers

Gunnar

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
For some reason I am having trouble finding the rules from last year, would someone mind posting them here. I would definitely like to do be included but want to follow the rules!

shayde

Can't Leave
Oct 4, 2013
Count me in, if I'm allowed to participate. I know that I can't post anything in buy/sell/trade because of my lack of posts. So if I am allowed to participate I should very much like too, however if I cannot then perhaps I shall have better luck next year. :puffpipe:

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Great! It's on for sure! I'll figure out final date of entry tonight as well as dates for sending. Will also be making the official thread tomorrow or tonight . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.