PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I'm not sure what to call our little band of pipers since we cam from all over. lestrout from West Chester, Pa, Frederic jean from the Lancaster are and Al from mayland. I'm the only townie from Bethlehem. We had a great evening of discussing pipes and blands. The beers were refreshing and the conversations were riveting. The fourth Monday of the month seems to work so if anyone else wants to join in the fun the Wooden Match in Bethlehem is a most accomodating place.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
freehand, that is me with a Nording Signature. The Wooden Match is primarily a cigar bar but we are made to feel very welcome. Since russ O. is now in the area I hope we can encourage him to join us at some point. The CI warehouse/blending facility is less than 10 minutes from this place.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Thanks for setting this up, I nad a wonderful time and it is always enjoyable meeting forum members. The company and venue were outstanding.

seanlamb63

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 20, 2013
Bethlehem
Wow! This is great, glad to see this is taking off and you guys are enjoying yourselves. Hopefully things slow down here in the office and I can make the next one :P

alphaflux

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
United States
Gents,

I had a great time sitting back and conversing while enjoying some exquisite tobacco blends. It was a real pleasure meeting you.
I’m looking forward to our next encounter!!

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
steve - will do, re notification. I tied this last meeting in with ffishing in the nearby area, and in fact I caught my 2 best trouts this year the hour before I left the stream to drive to The Wooden Match. I'll build that into my routine this summer and fall, as long as I'm not traveling.
John and Frederic - yup - I too had a great time. That 36 YO Scottish Blend Mixture was a real treat, and the other blends I sampled were enjoyable. The food and the beer were excellent and the ambience of the setting was just exceptional. The restaurant owner was pleased to see our group and is looking forward to seeing it grow. Thanks for setting this up.
hp

les

Status
Not open for further replies.