Pipes Magazine » General Pipe Smoking Discussion

Tags:   

Sebastien Beo pipes.

(7 posts)
  1. ohin3

ohin3

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Anyone own a Sebastien Beo pipe? I have been eyeballing them since Smokingpipes started carrying them and would love to hear reviews from those that own them. I love the aesthetic and the light weight, I just want to know if they are engineered well. The price sure is right.

Posted 2 years ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

lestrout

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

ohin - now you done dood it! Fed my starving PAD. I sure like the idea of classical French shapes but in a smaller bowl. The huge bowls that are the trend are too much for me most of the time.

hp
    les

Posted 2 years ago #
  3. ohin3

ohin3

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I agree. I just find that my taste buds, and throat get fatigued by the time I get half to three quarters of the way through a large bowled pipe. Always been a sucker for small elegant pipes.

Posted 2 years ago #
  4. philip

Philip

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Always been a sucker for small elegant pipes.

I agree, Ohin. For me, nothing spoils a good smoke more than trying to hurry, and I don't always have time to smoke a large bowl. I'd rather smoke two small bowls than one large one.

That's a nice looking Sebastien Beo you are considering. I can't comment more than that. I have never owned one.

Posted 2 years ago #
  5. jchaplick

jchaplick

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Never owned one, looks real nice though, and from what research i can gether real fast, they seem like a decent brand, havent heard of anything bad.

Personally i like a large pipe, i have no problem filling it halfway and smoking that. I really do enjoy when i can sit and smoke for a good hour and a half, or two hours.

Congress seems to believe that 'Children are our future' is a phrase coined by tobacco advertisers.
    Jef I. Richards
    Posted 2 years ago #
  6. pipeinhand

pipeinhand

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Nice looking pipe. I have a small bent Dublin, for just your reasons listed.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of
    anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life,
    nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
    Posted 2 years ago #
  7. ohin3

ohin3

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I like the look of a lot of the larger pipes but they are too heavy for me as well. I'm more of a clencher and tend to like a small lean light weight pipe that basically sticks in my mouth as effortlessly as a toothpick.

Posted 2 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   yaddy306, mrholmes, klause, tuold, willc, newbroom, stephenw