PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Anyone here going to attend the Seattle Pipe Show on Saturday, January 25th? I was blessed to be asked to be the guest speaker at the Saturday night Dinner, and hope to see a bunch of pipesmagixne.com forum members at the show, as this forum will be one of the topics of my conversation.
Pipestud

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Boy, those folks in Seattle get right to it at the beginning of the year. Congratulations on

being the keynote speaker, pipestud. Break a leg, in the theatrical sense of good wishes.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Boy, those folks in Seattle get right to it at the beginning of the year. Congratulations on

being the keynote speaker, pipestud. Break a leg, in the theatrical sense of good wishes - mso489
I probably will break a leg. This old body of mine is crumbling more and more by the day. It's a great group of fellows and I am really looking forward to having some fun with them.
Pipestud

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Well I will not be able to make it. Would have loved to go. They have a great bunch of guys their Steve, you will highly enjoy it.

sergemoat

Can't Leave
Oct 15, 2011
SPC member here, I'm not sure if I'm going to attend the dinner, but I have attended the previous two years. It's a fantastic event with great people and great food. The auction items this year look fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.