PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I went to my first meeting last night. It was Awe-some! Gary and Jake were super hospitable. I succumbed to my PAD which Ill list separately. And I got to meet Joe Lankford. Maker of pure yumminess and all around nice guy. If you are in WA, you should come... and im not even a member, yet.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I go to Seattle 1-2 times a year under duress. The last time was during the anarchist's craziness, with a gay pride parade thrown in for good measure. I don't care what you believe, just behave yourself and wear clothes in public. Add that to no parking and enough said . . .
I'll have to go onto their website and find more out, but it may need to wait until I'm retired since I get up at 3:30 am. I've heard good things about the club, but thought you had to be a member to go to their meetings. Thanks for the nudge!

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
You should join, wyfbane. The nifty little lapel pin that you get'll is worth the cost of membership.
Anyway, keep coming and I'll look forward to meeting you in September or October when I return.

...just behave yourself and wear clothes in public.

Okay... if I have to.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Hi Phillip! It was great.
Plateau, they meet in Fife now at Smoky Joes cigar bar. I doubt you'll find gay nekked anarchists parading around the Bingo Parlor that is downstairs from SJ's.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I look forward to meeting all of you fine Seattle Pipe Club Gentlemen in late January. I was honored to be asked to be the keynote speaker at your annual Pipe Dinner & Auction by Gary B. Schrier, who is one of the club's co-founders. It'll be a fun trip and I sure appreciated the invite!
Best,

Pipestud

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
You should join, wyfbane. The nifty little lapel pin that you get'll is worth the cost of membership.
lol. I've been a member for about 6 months and I haven't gotten my pin yet. It's all good though. Really great people. Make sure you meet and get to know Shelly. Very cool gal and supplier of the sample tobacco. She is also incredibly knowledgeable. I had to miss due to a family commitment but hopefully I'll be at the next one.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Awesome, Z. Looking forward to meeting you. I will probably not make another meeting til October. I have vacation plans over July's, and I will be in Arizona for the Army August and September's. >

Status
Not open for further replies.