PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I grabbed this Scott Thile bent egg from smoking pipes today. It's a companion to this one: http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/scott-thile-egg

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, I hope you know how lucky you are. As soon as I saw the email from SP, I got on and saw that Thile egg. If I had just not sent my youngest son to England for 6 weeks that pipe would have been mine. I have been wanting a Thile Egg ever since I saw Bigvan's. That pipe is freaking gorgeous, it is going to be an incredible flake machine. Congrats buddy on a fantastic score, if you do not smoke that one the minute it arrives, I will fly to Toronto and relieve you of your life.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A heart throb for sure. I love combining a smooth finish with rich grain with a blast shank, and

the topping it off with a uniquely carved stem and contrasting godet. It's all mighty inspiring.

I'll have to resort to my Vuillard apple with "Cumberland" stem and "horn" godet, and pretend a

little. If you don't have room on the rack, send it to me. Sure.

edgreen

Lifer
Aug 28, 2013
Congratulations. I'm going to sp.com every Mon. and Thur. at 2:30 cdt. You wouldn't believe how fast that stuff disappears. I can't afford any of it but it's nice to look. I saw that one and I'm glad it went to someone here.

Let us know how it smokes. If it's anything like my Thile it should smoke outstandingly. I'm waiting with baited (well,tobacco infused) breath

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Very sweet pipe Peck which is screaming to be smoked and if you don't I guess Harris knows where you live! ;)

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Damn it Peck! I was going to grab that myself to compliment the smooth and blasted Thile eggs I already have! Too slow, I guess.
Hopefully he'll bring another to the Columbus show.
And it's a great pipe, of course (jerk!)

Status
Not open for further replies.