PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I was at the B&M his afternoon and the owner showed me the new Laudisi catalog. This is a tie-in to Pec's post re C&D needing to refocus their business plan. Well the Laudisi catalog listed about 110 C&D blends; far less than the nearly 300 on the C&D site. The catalog also listed all of the GLP, Two Friends and Captain Earl offerings plus Savinelli and Rossi pipes.

It looks like the restructuring of C&D's line may have begun.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
There will be some unhappy pipe smokers when specific blends are discontinued. I'll be watching

the bulk blend Pegasus, which could well be one of the discontinued blends since it is not a famous

front runner, I don't think. There are plenty of blends to try, for most of us, and we may meet some

blends that we've neglected but will find we enjoy. I'd rather have fewer blends that prove a hit with

larger numbers of people than have to sort through a vast inventory. I'm always intrigued to notice

the popularity numbers on the SP site, that run well into the hundreds. Hey, try this, it's number 746.

Dec 24, 2012
See this link - you can download 2014 catalog on top right:
http://www.laudisi.com/cornell-and-diehl-pipe-tobaccos.cfm

Aug 14, 2012
The problem with them is that they never have enough tobacco to complete my orders, so I give the order to Pipes & Cigars. The second problem is overpriced pipes. I buy my Dunhills from the UK for about $200 less.

Status
Not open for further replies.