PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2015
HOLY CRAP!!! I won the Cartoon Caption and SmokingPipes.com is sending me a FREE Savinelli Venere 207 (rusticated straight apple) and a T-Shirt! That notification email this morning from Kevin TOTALLY made my day! I'd say week, but I got married, so I theoretically should be having a great week already. ;)
THANK YOU!
I've never owned a Savinelli before and I would never spend that much on a pipe for myself - certainly not right now at least. I am so excited one is just being gifted to me!
I know quite a bit about Savinelli, academically, but no practical experience.
Some of you know already - I'm a cob guy - but I may be changing to the dark side (or should I say the "bark" side) with the delivery of this beauty! I hope I don't get spoiled!!!!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
pipesmokingtom, congratulations! I was the June winner and I love the Sav rusticated apple, with its nice big bowl, handsome finish, light weight, and snappy version of the apple shape. You'll really enjoy it. The t-shirt is mighty fine too.

mranglophile

Can't Leave
May 11, 2015
United States
Great caption but I am more partial to the 2nd place winner :)
Congrats...I too have never owned a Savinelli and am really excited to be getting a free Rossi apple and t-shirt. It may sound weird but I am actually more excited for the t-shirt...hope it's a large. Made my day too, thanks alot to Kevin and Smokingpipes.com and all the sponsors.

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
Congratulations!
As an also-cob guy, I have been eyeing the Savinellis. Let us know how it smokes (after a reasonable break-in period).

Status
Not open for further replies.