PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I ordered a Savinelli Miele pipe 128 billiard shape from 4 Noggins today. I called them after I ordered online since it was the first time ordering from them. The representative was very nice and said my order would ship on Monday since the mail had been picked up earlier today.
The pipe has an amber colored stem which looks cool and this particular pipe was mentioned favorably in other threads I have read in the past.
Thanks to 4 Noggins for a pleasant experience.

namuna

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 22, 2013
I guess Savinelli likes to have some flavor themes, I just recently got their Vaniglia (Vanilla) in shape 614 from them
The bowl was laced with a bit of vanilla. Not sure what the vanilla substance was, it was very viscous, clear and sticky. Indeed the first smoke had vanilla notes and it burned away, leaving just the lovely bare briar (with some new caking, of course) within the first couple of smokes.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Roth:
I will not be able to provide a smoking report as I do not smoke. My dad used to smoke a pipe and I collect pipes in memory of him as he passed away in 1995.
I also have sold many of the estate pipes I formerly collected so they could be enjoyed by others since they were previously smoked. I still have 2 of my dad's pipes in the same state as when he last smoked them. Sometime in the future I might have then cleaned up really well.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
That's a "sweet" pipe you have coming. Love the stem. I find it interesting that you collect pipes but don't smoke. Good luck with your hobby. We'd all love to see pictures of your collection.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
I have one from the line, great smoking/looking pipe and pretty cool tamper. The honey flavor for me was very light, (I could have done without that honestly) but was gone after about 5 smokes of English tobaccos

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I will not be able to provide a smoking report as I do not smoke. My dad used to smoke a pipe and I collect pipes in memory of him as he passed away in 1995.
Wow that is a great tribute to your father. Congrats on the new Sav!

Status
Not open for further replies.