Apr 5, 2012
United States
anyone know where I can get one?

002-033-9662_2.jpg

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Yep. I know the feeling. I missed out on SP on a Donegal 80s. Got the email, clicked the link, got to the Irish Estates, looked at it, looked around, reloaded the page and it had no price....already....grrrr

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
Did you change your mind about the self-portrait? This was available recently on a couple of US websites. Now I'm kicking myself for not pulling the trigger. Now it's the only Leonardo I don't have in either rusticated or smooth and I can't find it anywhere but euro sites for $200+.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Haha the self portrait is on its way via USPS priority Mail :D This one I want as my next pipe. Also I'll have funds by the end of next week.

Yeah I can't find any on the USA sites. Theres no way im goin to pay $200+ for it on a euro site. I did get an email back from Mark who does costumer service at sp, they can special order it in but it's money up front and it can take between 1-6 months. This is a slight problem because ill be at bootcamp from January 28th for 13 weeks and then a month of advanced combat training (USMC rifleman first your actual job comes second) and then I have my actual day to day on training (motor-t) so trying to figure out addresses that could change and when exactly I can get it or finding someone to hold on to it till I'm settled in.

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
Have them send it to my house, I'll take good care of it until you're done with boot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.