PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
Anyone have any experience with these?I have been looking at them on P&C and am thinking about getting one.I was curious if anyone has smoked out of one and what they are like.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I'm pretty sure there is someone here who has one. I remember them posting it. If memory serves, the honey is purely for aroma, and adds no flavor. It will also fade with time. The same goes for their Chocolate pipes

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I didn't even know they made chocolate pipes.I have plenty of baccy for aroma lol.I was curious if it gave the pipe flavor so I guess you answered my question.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
I dont have one yet, but planning on getting one soon. My reason is I just think they look awesome. The honey will fade but they will still look great.

goalee1

Might Stick Around
Jan 21, 2012
Have one. Had a very light "honey" aroma in the bowl. I picked it up because it has a really neat stem. Looks like a honeycomb in the clear lucite. Would have jumped much sooner if it came in a 320! BTW, P+C has 24hrs left on a 15% additional off, of Savinelli's. G1

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Uber may be thinking of me since I got one a while back.
Mine's a 626 shape. I've been trying to find another one in the 645 shape. I smokes really well. I dedicated the pipe to aromatics (1-Q and lately Autumn Evening). I never got the "Honey" flavor all that much, but it may shine through more if you would smoke a non-aromatic in it.
The stem is Lucite, which, if you're a clencher, is a little harder on the teeth. Personally it hasn't really bothered me, and I tend to clench most of the time.
All in all, this is a neat little pipe, it looks good and the nifty little tamper is pretty cool as well. In my opinion, can go wrong with it. Here's some pictures I posted when I first got it.
sav-miele-3-600x448.jpg

sav-miele-1-600x448.jpg

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
it has a really neat stem

The stems on those pipes are awesome.
I have a bulldog savinelli miele pipe as they are called. I recommend getting one, but I have yet to smoke mine because I'd like to let its inaugural smoke be with Uptowns Honeymead. Seems fitting does it not haha
mie510.jpg

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
@waznf
That is the EXACT pipe that is on the top of my PAD list. Will have to pull that trigger soon. My first smoke in it will be Milk & Honey. Both seem fitting!

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
I might have to pick one up.I also need to try all those tobaccos I have been on a baccy buying kick lately trying out alot of different stuff but have yet to try those blends.I really like both of the pipes but that bulldog has some nice grain.

Status
Not open for further replies.