Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking of getting a few Savinelli pipes from a very long time, especially their 320KS Series. So tonight insomnia kicked in and I found myself looking at each and every series and pipes available from Savinelli on SPC.
These two pipes caught my attention, the short chubby shanks in Fuoco series and the aluminum mounts imparts a slight old school feel to the overall presentation. What do you guys think? and what are your favorite Savinelli series and shapes?
Savinelli: Fuoco Smooth Brown (101) (6mm)

hwaiMc0.jpg

x04v34l.jpg

Savinelli: Fuoco Smooth Brown (616 KS) (6mm)

axDTBRx.jpg

olEH2yb.jpg

Chris

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
Those two shapes are absolutely top picks for me from Savinelli. I've got the Rossi version of their 616 arriving tomorrow. I don't care for filtered pipes and wish Savinelli wouldn't offer some designs only filtered.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Very nice....those are two very classy looking pipes in two very pleasing shapes. Git you some!! :puffy:

maxx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 10, 2015
Here's the Rossi I mentioned. 8616 Salerno.
002-577-1086.jpg

http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/rossi/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=169194

lightmyfire

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 23, 2013
Belgium
These two pipes caught my attention, the short chubby shanks in Fuoco series and the aluminum mounts imparts a slight old school feel to the overall presentation. What do you guys think? and what are your favorite Savinelli series and shapes?
I am not sure if the tenon is aluminium, please let us know if you get it.

@lightmyfire The aluminium mount is on the exterior and not on the tenon. I think they are faux army mounts. More for aesthetics.
@Maxx That Rossi is a beauty.
@Seacaptain, @jkrug @davet I am all out of money after spending around $2500 in 2 months on pipes lol. But I will in a few months. In order to satiate my monthly PAD I bought a lot of vintages and will get 3 of them restored every month and will slowly post the pipes I receive.
Cheers,

Chris

hedonaut

Might Stick Around
Mar 23, 2013
THat is, in fact, a faux army mount. The metal dresses up the look while still offering the usual acrylic to briar fitting Savs sport typically.

Status
Not open for further replies.