PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I just wanted to show off two new Estate Estallas that have arrived from Smokingpipes. They are gorgeous, with new stems and cleaned to perfection. These are in excellent condition and they came in at $65 each!
Here is the photo:
estella01-150x112.jpg

I'm sorry, Kevin, Lawrence. I thought I put this in Pipe Talk. My apologies.
Here is a little larger shot so you can see the pipes better. My apologies to all for being so slow at the techie stuff:
estella02-600x450.jpg

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Very nice!! I have an Oom Paul in the same finish as the one on the left. I love it!
Enjoy!!!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Congratulations!! I also have an OomPaul in the finsish on the left and a snarly looking Black finished billiard-esque one. They smoke like magic.
Enjoy!

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Good stuff Tenn! I noticed those got snapped up fast.
Congratulations.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Tenn:
Bradley and Roth both coached me into buying an Estella several months ago and, for a change, I got smart and listened to my betters.
You're going to find yourself reaching for those two beauties on a regular basis.
BTW, mine is identical to yours on the right.
Fnord

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
daleon: I'm sorry you are without your Estella. Keep an eye out on Smokingpipes.com's estate section. It is a great resource.
jah: You are so right. I saw the estate Estellas when they were first posted, and purchasesd them right then and there.
Bradley and Roth convinced me they were just great smokers and I pounced on them.
I am now breaking open a tin of Dunhill Flake to take my first few sips from the Estella.

Status
Not open for further replies.