PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
Picked this up on ebay for $90, quite a steal. It retails for 249.99$, and I've seen it at online shops for as low as $220. I'm about to attempt to post pics, be gentle it's my first time, I only figured out how to change my avatar yesterday.

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
Savinelli%20DaVinci%20Self%20Portrait
[/url][/img]
ok, that was supposed to be a clickable thumbnail, doesn't seem to work. Back to the drawing board
[/url][/img]

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]

[/url][/img]
I was having some lighting difficulties, so the grain doesn't have quite as much pop as it does in person. Very nice pipe and I'm extremely happy with it. Smoking it's first bowl of Haddo's Delight. Draw is wide open, and no stain flavor or other funkiness coming through.

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
It's a relief reproduction of DaVinci's self-portrait. Each one of the pipes in this line is named after one of his drawings or designs, and features said drawing on the shank and on the end of the included tamper.

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
It is an awesome view, unfortunately it's my in-laws balcony. My wife and I are staying in their condo until our house in Tennessee sells. We are getting a bit spoiled, after our house sells and we start looking for a new place of our own we'll have to look for something a bit more...realistic. I couldn't hardly afford the property tax on this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.