PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beerandbaccy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 22, 2015
Thinking about purchasing my fourth pipe... liked my budget Savinelli (Primo Fumo) so this seems like a good bet!
Any opinions/experience with this pipe?
41mdbj9idbl_sl1500_.jpg

bonehed

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 27, 2014
I've had nothing but good experiences with Savinelli pipes, old and new models alike.

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
I have that very pipe. It's one of my best smokers and I'd reach for it every day if it didn't need a rest. Go for it.

beerandbaccy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 22, 2015
Great! Thanks for the input- as soon as the paycheque is in the bank - the pipe will be on its way!! :puffy:

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
I've go the rusticated version and like it a lot. It's a very nice sipping pipe for sitting down with a good book or magazine. I've also got a Bing's Favorite coming on on Friday. Looking forward to smoking that one too.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
If needed, I could buy just Savinelli's, Stanwells, and Neerups for my collection and be relatively content. About 1/3 to 1/2 of my collection are Sav's.

eddiegrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2009
I have many Savinellis, including two Clark's Favorites and two Bing's Favorites. As mentioned above, these are great relaxation pipes.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
My wife smokes the same pipe and although she is somewhat inexperienced she really likes it. I have a few others Savs and have only good to say about them. :puffy:

robwoodall

Can't Leave
Apr 29, 2015
Have you made the purchase, yet? I just bought a Rossi (Cheaper brand manufactured by Savinelli) and really like it. I'm looking forward to reading your feelings about your new one.

anchovyd

Might Stick Around
May 17, 2015
I have the rusticated version that I accidentally bought on Amazon and have to say that it is a really good smoking pipe. I put it in my cart because I was interested in it then a few weeks later I bought a couple of books and forgot that it was in my cart, thought about sending it back but then smoked it and am glad that I decided to keep it.
Every Savinelli I have is a great smoker and they are a great value. I used to think Petersons were the best pipe for around $100 but they jacked up their prices and dropped their level of quality. Now Savinellis are your best bet in that price range. I love my Savinellis. Solid quality and nice fit and finish. Good decision on pulling the trigger on the Gable Savinelli, you're going to love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.