PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitemair13

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2018
North Carolina
Just arrived, my first estate pipe. I have no idea what year it is, since it wasn't in the hundreds I'm guessing not that old. I love the feel of this pipe though, not sure what category this style falls into. I'm still learning all of that but I like the finish they chose for it. Makes it comfortable in the hand, it'll be my after dinner smoke as I like to watch the sun set through a cloud of pipe smoke these days.
LT1Tjsv.jpg

opus777

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 12, 2018
very nice pipe nitemair. the important features of a pipe are how it looks, feels and smokes to YOU. not all pipes appeal to everyone the same and I mainly get "a feeling" when I see a pipe and just know I have to have it.

my guess is this looks like a large/tall bulldog shape. Enjoy!

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
I will second what Opus stated, it is only you that matters in deciding if a pipe is right for you. That is a nice Savinelli and I hope you get plenty of enjoyment out of it.

nitemair13

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2018
North Carolina
Thanks, it feels great in the hand and the draw is good, can't say that it smokes different than any of my MM pipes but I do love the shape of this pipe. I may invest in more bulldog style pipes from now own.

Status
Not open for further replies.