PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
I am curious if anyone owns a Savinelli 321 author shape. I understand the 320 is a very popular pipe (maybe Savinelli's most popular), and the 321 is a smaller version. The 320 is known to be a large pipe, and I prefer more medium(ish) sized pipes. The 321 would probably fit the bill for me.
Anyhow, I've read stories of what fantastic smokers 320s usually are, and I was wondering if anyone here owns both, or just has opinions on the 321s generally. I've read the other threads about them here, and watched a couple videos on youtube, but the question remains unanswered: is the magic of the 320's smoking qualities maintained in the 321?

buckaroo

Lifer
Sep 30, 2014
So. Cal.
Yes, I believe so. I own 3. 2 Punto's. I never used my large chambered 320's anymore, so I slowly sold them and I only have a Corallo left. The 321 is perfect for me. Plus, when I reach for the mini-me's it always makes me laugh a bit (used to the 320's size size and heft.)

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Thanks for the feedback, buckaroo. I have a couple Savinellis already, and I like them a lot. I'm glad to hear you like them as much, or apparently better, than your 320s. A 321 shape will probably be my next pipe purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.