PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
This year, like every year for the past 12 years, I will be in Savanah celebraiting my heritage by the wearing O' the green a partaking of the required spirits. This will be my first year as a pipe smoker and was wondering if there are any good B&M's for me to visit. Also if any of you other guys will be there to meet up for a bowl and a shot of Jamesens finest. PM me if you will be there so we can hook up.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
My first reaction is, you're going to be in Savannah during St Patrick's day, with hundreds of hot, intoxicated women walking around, the least thing I would be worried about is visiting a pipe shop...
That said, here's what I remember from my last visit:

- Red Light Tobacco is a head shop, avoid

- Ye Old Tobacco Shop on East Bay is basically a small cigar shop, nothing fancy

- Savannah Cigars is a decent cigar joint, small, but they did have a few pipes to look at
Basically when you're in the lowcountry, and you're wanting to browse pipes, you're probably better off taking a trip to the Tinder Box in Charleston (they have a great selection of estates as well as new stuff)

fredvegas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2010
I was supposed to be there. There's a big rugby tournament there that weekend, but I can't make it this year. Drink an extra Jameson for me (but no green beer).

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I have been to Ye Old Tobacco Shop over the summer. Mostly cigars but good amount of pipes and tobaccos... Went down the stairs and lit up a bowl here...... :lol:
IMG00182-20110815-1956-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.