Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
We spent the night in Sarasota eating, drinking and smoking at Zack's house (zack24) along with Harris (cigrmaster)

We had a surprise appearance by Pipe Babes Gabrielle & Vanessa. Gabrielle is Harris' daughter and Vanessa is Zack's stepdaughter.
01.jpg

Gabrielle & Vanessa surprised me.
02.jpg

Great ribs made by Zack with excellent accompaniments from Greta.
03.jpg

Harris (Cigrmaster) Gabrielle, Kevin Godbee, Zack Hamric (zack24)
04.jpg

Greta is on Zack's left.
05.jpg

My girlfriend, Lori is on Zack's left.
06.jpg

07.jpg

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
I'm going to start being nicer to Harris. I've seen Zack in person and he's no little fella and cigarmaster makes him look small!
Harris, you always were one of my favorite people on this forum and I have always had the utmost respect for you and am constantly telling peck to quit being so downright dastardly and evil to you on this forum.
Your friend, buddy and pal,
Pipestud 8)

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
It was definitely a great time. Kevin regaled us with the inside scoop on the industry, things you guys wouldn't believe, of course I am sworn to secrecy so don't even bother asking. lol
Zack's ribs were as always great, Gretta is always a great hostess and a fantastic cook. The wine was flowing and I did bring a couple tasty flakes to smoke, (2012 Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark flake and some 2007 Stonehaven).
It was a great night of camaraderie and we had a ton of laughs, mostly at Zack's expense. Can you say Mr Burnout? lol

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Beautiful people and a beautiful location, too. Great food, drinks and smokes. Good on ya! May you all have many more moments like this.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Just got in from the beach and saw this thread...A good time was definitely had by all...If we could only teach Harris not to do cannonballs in the pool, it would have been perfect...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.