PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
whats everyone doing on their Saturday morning? its 130pm here now but im just wondering what everyones up to today. i changed the oil in my truck and popped a new air filter in my quad. how bout you guys??

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Gonna ride the quad. We have alot of trails around the house and its kinda peaceful to cruise the woods. Then IDK. Just one of those days where I get to do what I want to. Well, every weekend is for me. Im not married. LOL

rogers

Mar 9, 2012
Worked this morning, enjoying a smoke right now, might mow the lawn and clean out the garage this evening.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Doing the security check at my shop. The boys were in doing some printing earlier trying to stay caught up because we're so busy. Probably hang out with the wife later this afternoon. Maybe see a movie and dinner.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
i drove my brother to the school, he is on the track team and they had to clean up the track today. Then i went back to sleep for an hour, woke up had bowl, and a cup of joe. Now I'm getting ready to go to work

morlader

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2011
Cornwall UK
It's 7.30pm here in the UK and I will shortly be having a pipe of Squadron Leader.It's been a quiet day,a bit of grocery shopping this morning and playing some chess with my grandaughter this afternoon.

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
Well ordered my first custom pipe. Working on the cabinets for my work truck, then going to Starbucks wife the wife for a quick break. I'll then take one of the dogs for a walk and enjoy a nice bowl full of some Macbaren's Vanilla Cream I think, the tobacco is subject to change.

russ

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2012
Was at my dads house getting the yard ready for the wedding on the 19th. Stopped at Cigars Plus picks up 4oz of some house english, bought a new Sav in celebration of new house, now home catching up on the forum, playing with my son, and just hangin.

deleon

Nov 7, 2011
Texas
road trip for the weekend! Then Monday off to the beach for some cold beers and new tobacco to try out!

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
I went to my Congressional district convetion if I had the money I could have been a delegate for the national convention in FL but I will be happy to attend the state convention again this year.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
Worked last night, so I slept most of the day away. Now just hanging out, enjoying a bowl before going to the grocery store. Later on, I'll be working again all night as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.