PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I have a few Sasieni pipes from each era. I got this particular one a while back, and decided I'd give it a try finally.
It came new in the box, the chamber was coated. I like the size and shape, and I haven't noticed any fills, but it's stained a little dark so I might not be noticing them.
I loaded it up with Orlik's Golden Sliced, and so far I'm pleased with how it smokes...

10fw3ea.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Nice shape!
I fixed your picture, you are using the shortcut code for IMG from the tinypic site and the IMG function here, that won't work (use one or other). Just copy and paste the shortcut code directly into the thread, it already adds the IMG formatting that the reply box does here.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Not a bad smoker... I guess the only downside so far is that it's a little tough to pass a pipe cleaner through. That can be remedied easily enough though.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
As long as I'm talking Sasieni, there was an eight dot commemorative on eBay a few days back (the one with the blue string running through it and lead seal).
I watched it, and about 2 days before the auction end it hovered around $600.00.
Two snipers showed up at the end and pushed it over $1750.00.
Pretty nutty if you ask me.

auburnfan

Might Stick Around
Sep 19, 2017
My pictures probably won't post ( issue I've had from beginning, but I'll try) but, I just picked up a sasieni 4 dot walnut from the briary while in bama for Thanksgiving. It's a great pipe, short but huge bowl. The briary guys gave me a great deal on it.

members/auburnfan/album/picture/24227

Status
Not open for further replies.