PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

madmurdoc

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2012
North Idaho
I've got a couple of friends: one in the Midwest and the other a fine deep Southern gentleman of the tallest order who speaks English, as we know it, rapidly with a French flair and ....
Edward's

DSCN1060640x208_zps769e2cb4.jpg

Edward's

DSCN1061640x259_zpsdf5d92a2.jpg

Dr. Grabow Berwyck

DSCN1062640x230_zps2f5cdfae.jpg

Dr. Grabow Westbrook

DSCN1063640x284_zpsc6cd3547.jpg

Aug 14, 2012
Regarding the USPS: I have been shipping all international orders from my store, in the last few years, through them. The reason is the new system that UPS & Fedex uses for customs declarations. It is so frustrating and needlessly complex that I just won't do it. Additionally both companies require that international shipments be processed & printed on the internet. I can't do that because one of the economy measures that I have been forced to take because of the recession is eliminating the printer. (Also I have eliminated credit cards, telephone, and almost everything else with a monthly fee.) The USPS has improved somewhat recently, in their attempt to make ends meet and survive. But they still have a long way to go. Why can't we insure foreign shipments of over $2500? Why do the maximum packages have to be smaller than those shipped with UPS? Why are the lines so long in the post office, while numerous postal workers wander around in a daze and in slow motion? Why do they give the highest priced shipping to Fedex? If it were run as a business it could be profitable. By as a business I do not mean privatized, but as if someone cared whether it were as efficient as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.