PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
The do gooders are at it again.Taking Santa's pipe away isn't enough for these folks.I just read an article which says we need santa to slim down.It's all about presenting a better image to todays sensitive children..Aren't these the same folks whose kids eat pizza,corn dogs,sugary cereals,twinkies,pepsie,and ice cream?..I say give santa his pipe back and keep feeding him cookies..I hope he reads this.I want him to like me.

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
Bah humbug, Santa will always be fat and jolly, smoking a bowl of his favorite blend in my book. As will Frosty, Popeye, and anyone else that I may be forgetting. Last year my kids built a snowman out front and we put a cob in his mouth as the final part. They loved that, and will do it again this year if it snows. Please visit us Jack Frost!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I read somewhere that Europe just declared obesity to be a disability.
Since it seems our lawmakers idolize Europe in a good many ways, the US will surely follow suit.
I am going to start eating so they can hand me my handicapped parking permit when I retire from the Army next year...
LoL

Jun 4, 2014
A skinny Santa, that's just wrong. Next it will be no reindeer pulling the sleigh because that is animal abuse.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Next it will be no reindeer pulling the sleigh because that is animal abuse.
Do you know how many reindeer die each year needlessly so children can get their presents. It is inhumane I tell you! And not fair to the animals.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
THese aren't "do-gooders". These are obsessive control freaks with serious self image issues who are compelled by their inner demons to project their self loathing onto the world around them. There is a difference.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Santa should just claim to be a "Full-Figured Model", and then the world will once again celebrate his obesity. It's the latest rage. If he's lucky he may even get a spot on "The View" as one of the hosts.

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
Well my Santa Smokes a fine VaPer aged for years in jars stored in the reindeers hay loft. His pipe is of the finest briar hand carved by a Dane way be before his time. My Santa is a large man who smells of woodchips and cookies. I'll keep my Santa thank you.

mephistopheles

Oct 14, 2014
+1 SableBrush52
People need to just get lives. Political correctness is such a joke. Having a fat Santa Clause doesn't hurt anyone. Tradition should be respected.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
2jc7rxv.jpg
:puffy:

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Next year the reindeer are being humanely put down and Santa will be delivering presents in a Bio-diesel smart car and all presents will be wrapped in recycled paper.

mephistopheles

Oct 14, 2014
Well, if it comes to that then Santa might recycle the wrapping paper twice! :x He'll make just this face while he's doing it as well.
"Don't mind getting a little brown on you." is what he'll say! :twisted:

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Teddy that so disturbing on so many levels!!! It's like a bad crash you don't want to look, but yet you can't stop yourself!! 8O

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Ever noticed that Santa is slimmer on TV than he used to be? I am about the size of the old one.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
THese aren't "do-gooders". These are obsessive control freaks with serious self image issues who are compelled by their inner demons to project their self loathing onto the world around them. There is a difference.
+1
That dude is also a communist!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxuBhemD3nk

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Santa has tried and tried. He's been on all-protein diets, given up bread, sworn off grocery store cookies,

and gone to portion control. He joined a gym and does miles on the treadmill, does free weights, and

yoga. He feels better, sleeps really well, makes Mrs. Clause smile more than she used to, and the elves get

worn out keeping up with him, but the man is still of a full physique, portly, pleasantly plump, whatever.

He was overweight before Americans were by 33 percent. He was round when Americans were still walking

two miles to the commuter train station. The man's big boned. He tends toward corpulence.

Status
Not open for further replies.