PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
As of this morning my home looks to be exactly where landfall of this storm will hit. We have taken as many precautions as possible including batteries,food,water,flashlights candles and even moving our grill to the garage for cooking. Wish us luck!

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Same here is eastern Pa. Batteries, booze, grill in the garage, booze, fresh box of cigars, plenty of pipe tobacco and booze. I think that covers everything.

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
Good luck brother, it passed by us offshore last night. Thoughts are definitely with you.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
goodluck-3_zps7d18f0cc.gif

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Keeping an eye on it too. I think it's going to miss us in VT - but it's headed directly to where my parents retired - Lewes, DE.
When Irene hit, they left home and stayed in Lancaster PA, but Lancaster faired much worse than Lewes.
They were contemplating getting out of dodge for Sandy - but the storm is pretty much covering such a wide area, there's no place to go!

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Probably too late to add to the list, but Chainsaw and Generator could sure come in handy !

Good luck guys, wishing you some good luck !

docrx

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 9, 2011
Chainsaw we have ready but have not gone the generator route as yet (naw we won't ever need one again-spoken after Irene)

sinister

Might Stick Around
Oct 3, 2012
Central FL
Just got finished prepping my 2 surfboards that only come out for big days for the paddle out tomorrow. Should be 10-13ft. South Beach has been goin off
Im frothing to get out
slave-to-the-wave-October-26-2012-7125.jpg

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
http://www.cbs3springfield.com/category/217402/hurricanes
you can see were sandy is going , right for my home ,lord help us here in delaware 8O

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
skip the chainsaw unless you know what you are doing.. I can live without power for a few days except for my sump pump. I have a small Honda which runs it and the 1kva Liebert UPS that powers my entertainment and computer cabinets.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I hope this thing won't be all that bad.Have plenty to drink and food that you don't have to cook just in case you lose power for a few days.I wish you all the best.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I hope everyone in the path can remain safe and that not much damage is done to your homes.
We only had some wind and rain in my area of Florida from this storm but it is predicted to be worse for other states.

Status
Not open for further replies.