PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsiddle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 24, 2012
Hey guys, Jared here,
Was wondering if we had anyone on here from San Antonio?

J. Mayo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2012
Texas
Portland here (right across the bridge from Corpus Christi). My brother lives in San Antonio so I'm there occasionally.

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
Not a golfer, sorry TopD
Just curious as it would be cool to learn some tips and tricks to this skillful art from someone firsthand

quaffer

Lurker
Sep 8, 2012
Just left there a couple years ago. Never met a single pipe smoker the four years I lived there, either.

deithial

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2012
Lived there myself a few years back. I know there a Finck's shop there, I order online from them from time to time. And, another decent shop right off of 281 & stone oak on the NE corner. cant remember the name of the place but I do miss there blend called "wagonwheel" some good good stuff.

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Kingsland here, bout an hour and a half away depending on traffic and route...

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
deithial, if you really miss that stuff, I can possibly help you out, once i figure out what the place is called. I can shoot you a paypal invoice for payment of however much you want + whatever shipping you want, and send you some :)

deithial

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 9, 2012
Jsiddle thats an awesome gesture, appreciate it. I may one day take you up on it, but for the most part I use it as an excuse to go my parents (they still live there in SA) But, maybe next visit we can find a place to sit and have a pipe together.

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
But, maybe next visit we can find a place to sit and have a pipe together.
For Sure! Let me know!
I'm in San Antonio, on Ft. Sam Houston.
Awesome! I live in castle hills area and work on 35 north almost at forum

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
No idea where that is, but I've been smoking pipe for about 3 years and love it and have never had the pleasure of sitting down with another pipe smoker and having a smoke any one in San Antonio I would love to meet up!

kennerth

Can't Leave
Jul 30, 2011
Thursday night is Holy Smokes Bible Study in SA. A great group of guys. Pipes and Cigar smokers. When I go, I usually have a cigar and finish with pipe. Study is non denominational and low key. 7:00 - 8:30 but we are usually there 6:00 - 9:00.

quaffer

Lurker
Sep 8, 2012
Used to smoke my pipe on the patio at The Flying Saucer a lot (I-10 and Huebner area). Would be a great place to meet up with other pipers, especially if you are a fan of good beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.