PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
This isn't a software help line, but just thought I'd note that Safari is helping me by staging an intervention on my PAD and TAD. When I Google smokingpipes,com or Iwanries.com, it will give me links, but when I click on them, it says Safari can't establish a secure connection. The same thing happens when I click on the sponsor links here on Forums. I have reset the entire Safari menu, but to no avail. I rebooted the computer and he modem, but it didn't help. No, Safari is staging an intervention and thinks I should get to better know the pipes and tobaccos I have on hand. 'Guess I'll see if Safari has a help line, or Apple, that can address this. I already checked with Forums members, and no one else is having this difficulty. So you will be glad to know that Safari thinks you all should just keep right on with PAD and TAD. This is my problem. And Safari is being very strict with me.

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
mso...you can fix this...if you want :)
I won't put it in this post so as not to aggravate your PAD or TAD, but I'm pretty sure I know what the issue is.

Status
Not open for further replies.