Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Because cats are not pack animals like wolves, they are not always protective and defensive for their people, but

they are fierce territorial animals, and if creatures get in their hunting grounds and mess with their belongings,

there's hell to pay. The little boy was part of the cat's turf; he'd probably been marked by the cat with its jaw

glands, and he was part of the cat's terrain. So when the dog showed up and dissed the kid, the blades of death

came out. Sometimes mama cats will group a kid with its kittens and "raise it" as a member of the litter.

Obviously, the kid makes a great big, slow kitten, but mama doesn't mind. There again, that kid is HERS.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I saw that a few weeks ago, it really made me laugh. The writer certainly did know their cat behavior. As I'm writing this, our car is running back and forth upstairs and we can hear romping down the hallway. Why? Who knows.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3OwlVluIRI This is the ultimate heresy, yet hilarious.
http://www.lolcatbible.com/index.php?title=Main_Page
LOLCat_Bible.jpg

Lolcat-2a-315x389.jpg

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
@sable: lol...very funny video.
As I'm writing this, our car is running back and forth upstairs and we can hear romping down the hallway.
@Al: lol...I hope the cat was not run over.

novicemaker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 12, 2014
ok while i cant see the vid at work, i can comment on cats. My cat rou is very protective of his people so much so that when he was younger and i was still in my old apartment the pilot light went out on my old heater and gas started to build up. Rou went to my mom and jumped on her to wake her up and then ran to me and jumped on me and then knocked my fan over to make sure i was awake. when i got into the living room where the furnace was i could smell the gas and fixed the issue. Great cat, most of the time.

hodirty

Lifer
Jan 10, 2013
That was pretty damn funny. Oddly, by the end, I felt for the cats and their imaginary quandaries. Anyone else, or just me? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.