Pipes Magazine » General Pipe Smoking Discussion

Tags:  No tags yet. 

Sacramento Smoking Lounge

(4 posts)
  1. tanless1

tanless1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm headed to sacramento for the week on unpleasent buisness. What are my smoking lounge options?

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. loneredtree

loneredtree

Login to Send PM

As far as I know,the only one that is "open" to public is at Tobacco Road. The Briar Patch on Fair Oaks Blvd is a members only although the are stools in the store where you can smoke.

There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable. Mark Twain

“Very few people are focusing on the potential damage this ill-conceived and hastily assembled homage to the ability of bureaucrats to conceive of all manner of problems where problems don't exist then apply solutions to those problems that only create new problems without solving the original problems at all will bring to many sectors.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. maduroman

maduroman

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

tower pipe and cigar is a retail place with nice people and they have a website...

Posted 1 year ago #
  4. tanless1

tanless1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Ended up at the briar patch. Thanks for the tip.
    Service at both locations is good and friendly.
    The lounge is very comfortable.

Posted 1 year ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   riffraff, rcstan, patiobum, phonomet, ejames, brass, cmdrmcbragg, marine33, bigvan, smokeybear, darwin, brudnod, pylorns, manolo, buffalopat, cosmicfolklore, txbeerboy, homeguard95, misterlowercase