PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Just a heads up, this pipe is a 2 day only auction ! Got to end in time to ship by Halloween !

Bid early, bid often, or just Buy Out !
http://www.briarbid.com/auction_details.php?auction_search=1&auction_id=100120&limit=10&item_type=all
estate021-1.jpg

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
I was just looking at that pipe. Wish I hadn't spent my PAD budget for the month already...it looks sick!

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I'm about to blow all my money on a tattoo
Well hell dude, come over and bring some beer. I'll rig up a jailhouse gun with a safety pin a motor and bic pen. Then we can mix up some black ink with toothpaste and ash from a bowl of Black House.

Then you can buy the Yanik, and everybody wins.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
So are we allowed to post about the pipes we are selling on briarbid?
I think so. I seem to recall Kevin was going start a subforum just for links to Briarbid ? He either changed his mind about it, or I'm crazy. Well I am crazy for sure, but I'm pretty sure he said it was fine . :|

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@shaintiques

So are we allowed to post about the pipes we are selling on briarbid?
The answer is ... sort of ...
I did change my mind about having a sub-forum to post up BriarBid items as I think it could turn into a spamfest.
On the other hand, I'd like to let guys like Lonestar, that are active, trusted members of PM promote their stuff a little, at least for now.

mb1mb

Might Stick Around
Oct 5, 2012
Just registered over there. Site looks neat, will deff use it when I have more $.

I think it would be helpful for people to use their user names from this site, so people know who's who.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
The answer is ... sort of ...
I did change my mind about having a sub-forum to post up BriarBid items as I think it could turn into a spamfest.
Thanks Kevin, that is what I thought you meant.

I'm enjoying watching the stats over at Briarbid, 72 Auctions and 197 Registered Users in two days ! There is a pretty nice selection of pipes over there now.

Despite all the raining on parades, this will be even greater when it has had some time to grow. It beats Ebay for everyone, buyer and seller. When it grows enough in size, it will be the go to place for Estate pipes IMO.

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
I am drooling over this pipe....now to find a way to get the OK from the wife....

Status
Not open for further replies.