PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxsmoke

Might Stick Around
Jan 30, 2019
Just picked up my first “ artisan “ pipe I guess you could say ? It’s made by a fellow named Rusi out of Bulgaria.

I will post a link to the pipe I bought so you can all have a look , if interested. (hope it’s ok to post a link )

The bowl is a bit larger than the picture lead me to believe, but that’s ok. The pipe feels great in my hand, isn’t heavy at all and I love the simplicity and look of this pipe . I do appreciate the craftsmanship and love the smoke session that I am getting from this peace. I would definitely consider buying another pipe from this maker.
https://www.truenorthbriar.com/collections/rusi-pipes/products/rusi-pipes-smooth-volcano

maxsmoke

Might Stick Around
Jan 30, 2019
The more I smoke this pipe the more I love the dam thing. The pipe smokes like a champ. I have been getting smokes anywhere from 50 to 60 plus minutes from this little powerhouse. Seems the consensus is that one should allow a couple of days for a pipe to rest so it seems I will at some point I will have to sit the pipe down and use one of my other pipes .

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Thick walls are an absolute must for me. They just seem to smoke cooler and slower for me. That pipe looks great!
IMG_0038_8e5a2a97-85b3-4145-bd83-af2fdc63297a_grande.JPG

maxsmoke

Might Stick Around
Jan 30, 2019
He has quite a selection of hand made pipes. The best way , if interested, is to check out his ETSY page. https://www.etsy.com/shop/RusiPipes?ref=hdr_shop_menu

admiral

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2017
Got one of his pipes either, hell of a Vaper/Va smoker - one of my favorite.

Prices are quite reasonable either at his Etsy shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.