Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Can someone tell me WHY they have a rule stopping new comers from trading tobacco, what really happened to cause this rule? I beleave in rules , but isn't trading tobacco an meeting new people the main reason for this forums. Someone keeps erasing my posts I've traded with a few people here an had a good deal. Why

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I'm going to guess that Kevin wants to keep this to actual members of this community, and not have folks coming in to just try and sell things. Get a little more active, and you won't have this problem.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Thank you sir, I try to get on here every day to read posts but working 16 hour days 6 days a week gets a little tight on where to spend what little time I have left. I come here because I really don't have time to do much else I have to puff remember. thks again. was just wanting to know who got burned to implement this rule . just asking not complaining.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Scrooge:

I'm the "someone" who has erased your post (one).
And I sent you what I think is a polite reply, which you read. I'll repeat here in case it wasn't understood:
Scrooge: I'm sorry, but you haven't meet the requirements to post an ad to that section of the forum. You can read all of the rules on the sticky, but you must meet: - A member must have a minimum of 100 valid posts to create an ad (i.e comments with some substance) - A member must be in good standing for four months prior to posting an ad You are close! Thanks, Al
Please take some time to read the other rules, since in your ad, you also forgot to post a date.
This is a good opportunity to explain the rule. Unfortunately, without the participation rule, opportunistic people join the forum only to sell things, then leave. Our rules here, are pretty similar to the other pipe forum classified sections. All the forums want participating members and include the classifieds as way to help out those good folks.
If you need more information, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.