PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
My stepdaughter pushed on the entertainment center and shook it, and my favorite Peterson fell off and split in half.

IMAG0474.jpg

IMAG0475.jpg

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
Oh that sucks...its tough being a step parent sometimes...
I wouldve thought the briar was more sturdy. What type of flooring did it hit?

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Must have been quite a fall to a hard floor, and hit just the right way. A hard lesson about child proofing.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Probably happened because of the heat. Physics is weird.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Bummer man. No allowance until she's 20! :rofl: Get some brackets and anchor that entertainment center to the wall.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Oh man I am so sorry Irish. I am so so sorry. That makes me kinda depressed now. My advice is to turn it into a piece of art. Maybe a wall plaque or something. Do you have a PayPal account? Maybe we can "pass the hat" so to speak and take up a collection for you. That wouldn't fix it but maybe help you out on the purchase of a new or estate Pete.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
That is easily the worst case of pipe disrepair I have ever seen in my life. A pipe broke completely in half simply by falling on the floor.
Are you sure your house isn't located on some sort of quasi-six dimensional fault line where three continents come together to form an entertainment center?
If for some reason your family wakes up in the middle of the night and all the television sets are turned on to different channels, and there is water filling up in the bathtubs and your pets start reciting poetry, I suggest Holiday Inn Express

will

Might Stick Around
Jul 8, 2012
That can be fixed.

With a good job it will be noticeable but I cannot see why it should not smoke at its former glory.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Well I seriously think we need to pass the hat. PM me Irish if you have a PayPal account.

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
stuff happens with kids around.. looks like a nice clean break, it may mot look pretty but I'm guessing it could be glued and be perfectly functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.