PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
I have a friend that got me interested in pipe smoking. He is just a guy that likes a pipe in the morning and evening and that is about it. Well, he mentioned some pipe tobacco that he really liked and I am trying to find him some to give to him as a gift. I don't know a lot about this tobacco, but I am sure someone on the forum can point me in the right direction. He said it is called Royal Viking, came in a pouch (likely not the highest quality) and he bought it at some cigar store, but they have not carried it for some time now or maybe the store is closed. I inquired at a few local B&M's without success. Wondering if anyone knows where a person can purchase just a pouch or two of this product? Any information is appreciated.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Try this LINK.
It hasn't been reviewed in awhile and looks as if it is blended by Altadis. You might try their website to see if it is there or they have something similar.. Good luck!!
I kept looking and found it HERE.
Looks like they are still blending it.. now you just need to find out who carries it!!

sasquatch

Lifer
Jul 16, 2012
There is a Brigham 'Royal Viking" blend, don't know if they are related to Altadis or not, but in Canada, that's by far the most likely distribution source. If you find a shop that carries brigham tobaccos, you can get them to order it. Also, in this vein, the Mark Twain is very good, and one simply called Brigham's Own Mixture is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.