PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
Well today has been kinda rough. Woke up in pain. Then like and idiot tried to get to the bathroom without my cane. Needless to say I fell and scared my poor fiance. But I'm feeling better and am lighting a bowl and starting to reread Twenty Six Days!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Take your pills and use your gear, man. I know you're hard chargin' but sometimes you gotta slow down to go faster, if that makes any sense.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
Thanks guys! I guess the Ranger in me needs to learn to slow down. The old term of F.I.D.O. is pretty ingrained in me. F.I.D.O stands for F**k It Drive On.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Just remember you had a lot of little road marches in basic. You weren't ready to go up that famous mountain with the clever name yet

reichenbach

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2012
West Park, NY
When my dad went for his last colonoscopy and it came back negative, we started saying that cancer was glad to be Joe Whalen-free for the past three years. It's a matter of perspective. In this case, I would say that you had tackled the floor, it's very sorry and it promised it wouldn't do that again.

grizzly86

Apr 5, 2012
bigshillelagh2.jpg

Sorry I couldn't help myself. Seriously though you should get yourself a nice blackthorne; it would look awesome.

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
Lmao grizzly! That's what I use for a cane! Mine is weighted for the ummm moments when someone is feeling too froggy!

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
That stick has got me out of more then one or two sticky situations! I wouldn't trade it for Mr. Dunhills personal collection!

martiniman

Apr 6, 2012
It's going to take longer than you want, hang tough and remember it's like pipe smoking...slow and easy will yield the best smoke, too fast and you'll get burned... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.