Oct 3, 2014
Contents: Virginia

Flavoring: Rum

Cut: Flake

Strength: Mild, Mild to Medium

Flavoring: Extremely Mild

Taste: Mild to Medium, Medium

Room Note: Pleasant
A Virginia blend of three different lightly sweet and very mild tobaccos together with an exceptionally mild top flavor make this light and mellow tobacco, which can be smoked throughout the day. When fully rubbed out this tobacco develops its typical full bodied sweet aroma.
When I opened the tin and pulled away the sticker and nice paper wrap the flake smelled amazing with the familiar Virginia smell with the slight hint of rum. the flakes were at the perfect moisture, so I broke off a bowl full and rubbed it out, and it was a nice easy rub and it broke up nice and easy. After filling my pipe the lighting of this blend was nice and easy, and it light evenly. after the first few draws of this tobacco I thought it was going to be a nice mild smooth smoke. their was a nice sweet taste with the great typical Virginia taste. just for tests I puffed fast and hard to see if I could get some kick, and tong bite and I did ( I would not recommend trying it ) the ask in the pipe was a nice light gray. and the room note was very nice kind of sweet smelling. Over all I will give this tobacco a 4 of 5 stars and I plan on buying and smoking more of this blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.