Jun 6, 2017
Here
poop-450x600.jpg

You got some 'splainin' to do...
jay-roger.jpg

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
This is where your ice cream comes from.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q&feature=youtu.be
maxresdefault.jpg

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Good. The psycho yoonycorn is back, which means we'll have plenty of cleaning fluid to strip the fruit crud off the deck & hose it down for a stable service to heave (to -- heave ! TO!) on. Trying to schlepp the powder from the magazine without falling & expelling moxious gases in the process is a royal (captain black grape) pain when the decision & gangways are cakec an inch or two deep in the detritus....
Bill

Jan 8, 2013
That vegan unicorn poop is some damn sparkly good yumminess! Sorry Jay, I just thought I'd bring aboard in case all you scallywags wanted something sweet to stick on your tongues.
Sorry I'm so late to this thread, I was working. I had a modeling job come through, and was in the middle of a photo shoot. It was a lot of fun, except I can't post most of the photos here. Some of the things they were making me do! 8O But that's ok, I got paid well and I'll be on the cover and the centerfold of some magazine. They promised me some of the worst weren't going to be published... I should hope not! 8O
enhanced-buzz-14373-1361303092-8.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I just want to go on record and say... I didn't start this!
I'm still getting blamed for starting the piratey thing so I'm holding you responsible for the unicorns! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.