PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

kennerth

Can't Leave
Jul 30, 2011
Which of the blends that you smoke generates the most compliments about the room note?

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
At the moment, Petersons Holiday Season 2011, my wife loves the Chrismas'y room note and she wants the tin when Iv'e finnished with it.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
University Flake, Luxury Blend (Peterson), Connoisseurs Choice (Peterson)

billm67

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2011
Camp Hill, PA
When I was smoking it alot....Tinder Boxes Black Russian used to get alot of positive comments. Everyone always commented on how good it smelled.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Dan Sweet Vanilla Honeydwew gets the best room note reviews around my place, but any aromatic gets a positive review.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I don't smoke in the house when others are here, because of tobacco allergy issues, but even before, I never cared what anyone else said about what smells good. I smoke what I like.
That being said, someone did tell me recently the HH Vintage Syrian smelled like a church. :puffy:

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
+1 on the MacBaren's Royal. Captain Black white and 1Q seem almost the same and have have compliments on all three.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Ive gotten complimented on almost all the blends ive smoked, mostly orlik, i smoke in my apt all the time and my friends love the way it smell, the mixture of cooked food, baked gods and pipe smoke

nbpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 31, 2011
Got a couple of compliments on CBW from passer bys on the street, and oddly enough a couple from my room mate when smoking either 1776 American Patriot or Blue Mountain. The only compliment I've gotten from my girlfriend was when smoking Autumn Evening, she can't stand anything else that I smoke.

withnail

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2011
United Kingdom
Dunhill Flake - which is good as it is probably my number 1 favourite blend at the moment. Although, at home I always smoke outside. It was nice to spend a few days staying with friends who didn't mind me smoking inside. It was blissful to sit in a comfortable recliner and enjoy a pipe or 10 :) :clap:

smokey422

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2011
1Q is definitely first on the list, my wife once commented "That tobacco smells good enough to eat!". Vermont Maple Cavendish and No Bite Delite also generate a lot of compliments. Oddly enough, my wife has also commented favorably on a couple of my Latakia blends: Bufflehead Emperor Goose and Hearth and Home Ten to Midnight. She also really liked a VA/Per from Just For Him called Golden Cashmere.
Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.