PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
I just read a story in a online Brittish news paper that Robin is in a coma and has hours to a day or 2 to live.

The Bee Gees wernt really my type of music but have to admit when 1 song came on the raido I did crank it as their voices and harmony was amazing.

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
Oh damn that sucks! I'm a classic rock/ metal kinda guy and even I like the BeeGees!

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Like I said they had very smooth voices and amazing harmony something very few have accomplished in music.

adam12

May 16, 2011
They may have been better-known, and even ridiculed, for "Saturday Night Fever", but true music freaks know that they were so talented, they could write an unforgettable pop masterpiece while waiting for things to clear up on the back nine. They wrote effortless amazing crucial and fantastic pop hits - nothing like what people make them out to be. Sad to hear about him.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
back in the day everyone made a disco record and most want to forget about it the worst one being kiss....

The Bee Gees had many standout songs that are still fitting today. My wedding song was how deep is your love.

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
That is sad news, besides the disco period, they were very talented and also wrote and produced for many other artists. Definitely a family that has seen it fair share of tragedy.
Even the BeeGees in the disco era gave us a fine public service, Staying Alive is the new standard for CPR.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Staying Alive is the new standard for CPR.

Or "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen... This works well if you're a pessimist or you have no self -confidence.
-Jason

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
Bee Gees pre Saturday Night Fever recordings are great. The disco recordings were a change in direction for them and have held up well IMO. Sad news.

danno

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2011
He sings my favorite Bee Gees song, "I started a joke". Hate hearing stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.