PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahew

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2017
Kentucky Hills and Hollers
My wife and I are heading out next week for a road trip through Ohio and Pennsylvania. Our first night will be spent in Dayton visiting my cousin. From there we are heading toward the Pocono Mountains. I am looking for suggestions on any “must visit” pipe shops on the way. I would really like to pick up a pipe or two in our travels. We have about three days to get there so there is a lot of flexibility on the route to get there. I appreciate any input anyone might have!

pianopuffer

Can't Leave
Jul 3, 2017
NYC
Blue Room Briars/Smokers Haven in Columbus comes to mind, as does Boswell’s in Chambersburg PA. Both highly recommended.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
I would like to think if I ever got back up to PA, I would HAVE to pay a visit to Boswell's. Not sure how their location relates to your trip, but I'd likely go out of my way to visit.

fluffie666

Can't Leave
Apr 4, 2014
I live about 40 min from the The Poconos. There is a Cigars International (shudder) in Nazareth Pa. There is also one In Hamburg Pa. They will have a selection of pipes and tobacco. The Nazareth store is smaller but it's a lot closer to your Pocono destination. Also, there is a good B&M called New Tobacco Village. It's been around a long time. Under new ownership as of the passed few years. They're pretty well stocked with pipes and tobacco. They are also fairly close to Nazareth and the smaller CI store. Personally, I've never made it to Boswell's. I'd like to take a trip out there though. Happy Trails!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
To state the obvious, but I'd go after namesake house pipes if they have appeal to you, the perfect souvenir.

Status
Not open for further replies.