PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
One of the funniest and most talented comics of all time, imo. RIP Jonathan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwWDa1xPTPA

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Great clip numbersix...absolutely hilarious...haven't seen that in a long time.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
I had just purchased the movie for my collection and watched it the night before I learned of his death. I saw the original when it was first released. I think everyone would truly enjoy owning this movie or at least renting it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

click on my label:

jimbo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2010
He was one of my all-time favorites... the ORIGINAL "wild and crazy guy" (sorry Steve Martin).
He did some classic routines (altho' you could never call his stuff "routine") with Dean Martin on the latter's '60s show. YouTube has them.

buzkirk

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 14, 2009
Humboldt Tn.
Amazingly funny man and a talent that has been unmatched in years.
Here is a link to Hulu movies (Certifiably Jonathan 2011)

http://www.hulu.com/watch/305894
Tom

estumpf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2013
He was the comedian of my childhood. Good high school friend Larry S. mimicked him and kept me in stitches until the next time we saw Winters on TV or the movies.

recoilrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 16, 2011
When my parents decided to move up from the Bronx in the late 1950's one of the houses they looked at was Jonathan Winter's in Scarsdale NY. They met him and loved the house but could not afford it. They told me he was a delightful man but this is all stories from 40 years ago. Apparently he was one of the first stars to come public with his diagnosis of bipolar disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.