PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
2016 cannot end soon enough. It has been like the dude on a pale horse from start to finish for our entertainers.
Best known as Jason Seaver in "Growing Pains", he died at age 69 playing hockey with his son.
He went out like a boss.
RIP

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
He went out like a boss
Damn right. I can't play hockey NOW. Though, I have not tried. Used to watch Thicke of the Night. Didn't know he was Canadian...it all makes sense now. RIP.

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
Who?
Actually I'm old enough to have grown up with "Growing Pains." I always thought the sister was pretty hot --- even though she was the less hot Gold sister (Benson anyone?)

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Good Lord, this year has certainly been a celebrity party for the Reaper. Always thought the Growing Pains mother (Joanna Kerns) was a beautiful woman.
alan-thicke-joanna-kerns-today-160912-tease_2c0bb98ea28bbe1e6a946052c168e4cc.today-inline-large.jpg

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Another tragic loss, too young. He seemed to be likable & genuine, He was Canadian, after all.
+1 Captain Black Mustache: Joanna Kerns is beautiful in a wholesome girl nextdoor way (though they're often wont to be wildcats & wenches as the situation merits, per my personal observations)

Status
Not open for further replies.