PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Bruce does very good work, should be an excellent smoker! Have four of his pieces and love them all.

torque

Can't Leave
May 21, 2013
I'm glad you're liking your new pipe. My mom told me, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
Yep, quite pleased with the way it turned out. I specifically requested the craggy rim because it is unique and out of the ordinary. :)

torque

Can't Leave
May 21, 2013
Cuttys, blech! Really a nice piece of work though.
LOL, I'm that way about volcanos and freehand shapes. I know some are crazy for them but their splendor is lost on me.

torque

Can't Leave
May 21, 2013
Yeah, I need to get that updated. I have a ton more now and my technique is improving. Just too lazy to take all the pictures.

buckaroo

Lifer
Sep 30, 2014
So. Cal.
Great looking cutty. The white band adornment on the stem looks fantastic. Have you ever had a briar bowl that was canted that much?... Takes a bit of getting used to.

torque

Can't Leave
May 21, 2013
The only cutty before this one is a Stanwell HCA which isn't as canted. What challenges do they present? I didn't get to take delivery of this one yet as they require a signature to deliver so won't actually get it until Saturday.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Call Bruce when you receive it, he loves to hear from clients and their thoughts on pipes he made for them. Plus he's a lot of fun to BS with. Really friendly fellow!

torque

Can't Leave
May 21, 2013
Call Bruce when you receive it, he loves to hear from clients and their thoughts on pipes he made for them. Plus he's a lot of fun to BS with. Really friendly fellow!
He does seem like an incredibly nice guy. Only communicated in email so far but do plan to give him a ring when I do get the pipe in hand so that I can thank him for the incredible work and for being such a pleasure to work with. He was a true gentleman in every way throughout the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.