jorgesoler

Can't Leave
Dec 3, 2014
Today I got this in the post from Rick Kopf
2_zps9d1d5fa9.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That is indescribably cool. Purely for smoking considerations, I like a longer stem, but the

proportions and shaping on this one, plus that snazzy band and nifty finish, are pretty

fetching. Is it really that stubby, or is there a little distortion in the photo -- I suspect it's

really that stubby. Great pipe! My current favorite pocket pipe is by my go-to carver Jerry

Perry, a thick-shank-and-stem pot, a real cutie.

jorgesoler

Can't Leave
Dec 3, 2014
Purely for smoking considerations, I like a longer stem
I was worried about that too, but I am smoking Elisabethan Mixture in it now as we speak and it seems to run perfectly fine.
Is it really that stubby, or is there a little distortion in the photo
It looks and feels quite chunky, but the one in the picture is totally out of proportion. Thanks for your comments mate.

delro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
I see a TON of amazing rick black pipes within the instagram community, they all get rave reviews. I have yet to snag one.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Nice pipe Jorge, i really dig the band with the skulls. Looks like something the punisher would smoke, if he smoked a pipe. I own a Rick Black poker and it is a fine little smoker, especially for the extremely afffordable price i paid for it. It is pretty much my dedicated Semois pipe and does a fine job handling the heat that stuff puts off notoriously. I made a thread about it on here a while back if you want to check it out. Enjoy it buddy!!
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/rick-black-pipes

jorgesoler

Can't Leave
Dec 3, 2014
Yes, I thought it was good value for money too. Besides, I live in England and I did not have to pay for any import duty tax. Rick has labelled this as a present.

Status
Not open for further replies.