PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebklodt

Might Stick Around
Nov 9, 2012
Hi guys!
Wanted to invite you all to come buy my table in Richmond and say hello!

This will be my first pipe show as a pipe maker and not an observer. Would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on my pipes.
Here is some pics of the pipes I will be bringing!
http://www.klodtpipes.com/pipes.html?m
Thanks,
Eric

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
They're looking good Eric! Good luck with that show- I almost signed up for that one, but ended up going with the Vegas show instead...I don't know about you, but I'm already getting a case of "first show" jitters thinking about all the stuff that still has to be done...

ebklodt

Might Stick Around
Nov 9, 2012
Yeah...I hear you! I'm excited and nervous at the same time.
I hope I get a chance to see some other pipe makers and am not chained to my table for the whole show.
Good luck in Vegas! I hear its a great show.

ebklodt

Might Stick Around
Nov 9, 2012
@ samcoffeeman I have a few ideas cooking inspired by a visit with grant batson! He's so amazing to watch carve a pipe!
Price range is $185-195 rusticated $200-230s smooth with or without stem inlay adornments.
I was told by some makers and collectors $250s but I'm nervous to come in too high and look arrogant. Pricing is really a hard thing to do as a new guy.
I'd love you and the forums thoughts on it though?!
Don't be bashful about speaking you mind either. I'd rather hear it here than at the table of a show I'm at!

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Eric,
The price range your are in is appropriate for new guy. I can tell you that your work will end up speaking for itself and permit you to raise your prices to a more profitable level.

Status
Not open for further replies.