Status
Not open for further replies.

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
A lot of you probably already know, but for those who don't; the 2010 Richmond Pipe Show is going to be held on October 1st, 2nd, & 3rd. That means that it is less than a month away. If you can afford to go, I highly recommend going. It is a great time.
Kevin and I are scheduled to be attending the show. Who else is going to Richmond this year?

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Can't make this one, but the Vegas show is in my back yard. Will definitely be at that one.

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
Look for the Guinness ballcap with the Smokers Forums hat pin and the handlebar mustache.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I will be there, and I may bring some new prototypes with me. I'll also be at Las Vegas.
Russ Ouellette

rbergum95

Lurker
Apr 28, 2010
I was susposed to be going but due to an unfortunate series of events regarding my knees and a likely upcoming patellectomy i will not be attending. i have a few friends heading down and a new bonfiglioli hawkbill and maybe some other pipes returning home for me. to all those attending have a great time and smoke a few bowls for me.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Russ
Glad to see you are able to join this fine site. It would be an honor to meet you at the Las Vegas show, even just to exchange pleasantries.

colonelmcmuf

Might Stick Around
Sep 25, 2010
Wow I'm glad I joined here. I had no idea a show was coming, and so close. Seeing that Richmond is only 45 min away I should be there at least one day, probably the second.
is there a site I can go to to get some information?

Status
Not open for further replies.