PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I was wondering if anyone has ever been to this show and did they enjoy it. Also is anyone here planning on attending. I have never been to a pipe show and was thinking of going to this one.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Just did a search and found a post from last year. I was hoping to see if anyone from here is going, would be cool to meet up with some of the guys here.
Dave, meet me there, we would have a blast.

leonardw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2011
I'll be there on Friday and Saturday, handing out free tobacco at the STG-Lane LTD table.

gnarlybriar

Might Stick Around
Jun 11, 2009
Chesterfield, VA
Doggone - I just wrote up a great description of the CORPS Expo - and there was some sort of "server error". Phooey. There is info at the CORPS web site - 'www.corpipesmokers.org' under the EXPO link at the top of the page.
disclosure: I'm a Richmond area CORPS member - but don't make a dime off of the event - but am going to have a ball there - y'all join me there!
Linwood

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I had been planning to go, but not 100% sure if I will make it. Probably will be a last minute decision, but I'd love to meet up with members here if I do make it.

acme

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 4, 2011
I went to that show for the first time last year. It was pretty good: it is a regional show. You know there is Chicago, and then there is everywhere else.
I will be there from Friday evening until the end of the show.
I sold a pregnant guppy there last year, and I am kind of eager to see if it had any babies.
anthony

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Al, we definitely have to do that. When it gets closer and we know how many of us are attending, we should maybe swap cell phone numbers and then maybe set a time in front of the Lane table. I was planning on getting in on Friday and then staying until the end of the show.

johninkc

Might Stick Around
Feb 7, 2012
IMO, CORPS is second only to Chicago as a show. It's been far too long since I've been to one, hopefully I can make it this year.
Cigarmaster, you need to bring Gabrielle. She'll keep Kevin's table busy all weekend :)

wayneteipen

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
I will have a table there. Now, back to work so I have something to put down on that table...lol!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Looks like my plans got squashed. I have my youngest daughter that weekend and the ex was going to switch with me but has now changed her mind. She says something came up. Yeah screwing me over is what came up. Luckily I hadn't bought a plane ticket yet. Hopefully I will get to Chicago this year instead. I will make a show one of these days.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
chicago was in may. i know the pains of 'something' coming up. always seems to happen to me last minute.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Shoot, I was looking forward to meeting you Harris. I'm still planning on going Saturday. I'll wear my straw drivers hat, so you guys can give me a shout out.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
I am going this year and Al, we should do a PM lookup. I didn't go last year because of Laura's health but everybody is healthy this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.