PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakiefrog

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
Tu Combs winner of the pipe carvers contest at the NOLA pipe show is someone I've know for a few years now and sadly didn't own any of his pipes. It wasn't that I didn't like them it was that I couldn't afford them and they were worth exactly what he was asking. Well lastnight we had the Jackson Mississippi pipe Night and Long smoke I ended up finding a "Lumberman" that he did that I just couldn't walk away from..
Little did I know that the pipe has a bigger bowl than and Savanelli Hercules. This thing holds a good 1/4 or better of an ounce of tobacco. It's a good 2+ hour pipe.
Hand cut acrylic stem too.

nutcracker

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2015
That is one incredibly beautiful pipe. :worship:
Congrats on the acquisition an I hope you have many happy hours with that one.

freakiefrog

Dec 26, 2012
Mississippi
I have been wanting to get one from him for a while now, when I saw this one I just couldn't keep my hands off of it..

bonehed

Nov 27, 2014
Just ordered this from Tu, great service from those guys! This is from their 'Simple Series:'

Pt1J4oE.jpg

pylorns

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Austin, Texas
www.thepipetool.com
Great looking Pipe, I met him at the NOLA show and bought a pipe from him, sadly I didn't buy it for myself, we picked it up for Beau (countrysquireradio) who had a very sad tale indeed at the show - all his money went to getting his car out of hock as it had been towed.

Status
Not open for further replies.