Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
Smoking some of this now and I love the stuff. However, I can't find it anywhere. I understand it is made by G&H - do they have another blend that is really Revor in disguise?

Dec 24, 2012
It's in stock at mysmokingshop. I've bought snuff and pipes there, it is a great shop.
As per the red letters on the link, they don't ship to the US, it would seem.
I have not seen Revor anywhere in Canada.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Revor is made by G-H and still very much alive in the UK. About the only to get it now is to have a friend in England. I still have a decent supply but will smoke it sparingly.

Dec 24, 2012
Well, I was digging through some stuff in the cellar this morning and was lucky enough to find 7 packets of Revor sealed in mylar that I had forgotten about, so the emergency is off for the time being. I am headed to London in January for a conference - can anyone recommend a story there that would sell Revor plug? I know James Fox in London does not carry it, or at least they didn't earlier this year when I was there.

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015
I tried a sample of Revor for the first time recently and fell in love. It's just about perfectly blended for my tastes. I've been looking for a way to acquire some but, since I live in the states, have been bumping up against the same roadblocks. If anyone has a recommendation for something that comes close, I would very much appreciate hearing about it.

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015
@papipeguy: Thanks, man. until recently, I hadn't tried many plugs beyond JKP. So, 3P slipped through the cracks. I'll throw some in with the next order and give it a shot. Hopefully, it'll scratch the itch.

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
@peckinpahhombre

if you are going to be in Uk for a couple of days you can find it here and get it sent to you whilst you are there
http://www.turmeaus.co.uk/revor-plug-pipe-tobacco-p-3636.html
they also have several shops around the Uk including one in mayfair london

timpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 31, 2013
Australia
Peck, James Barber seems to suggest they would let you purchase by means other than credit card.

Maybe pop them an email and discuss it with them.
Here -
http://smoke.co.uk/usa_shipments.html
Thankfully I can still purchase from them to Australia, using my CC
Oh and please leave some for the rest of us !!! LOL
-Tim

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
I haven't had Revor, but I've had all the other plugs available. To me, 3Ps is the best. Condor is its own animal, though.

sajgre

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 13, 2010
Unfortunately Revor is much better than 3p imo. Warrior plug is also great.

Status
Not open for further replies.