PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
I stumbled across a post on another forum about Revor plug, and it piqued my curiosity. After reading more than a few reviews on TR, I thought I might like to try it soon. I have had no luck finding it except on UK websites, and non will ship to the US. I'm sure there has to be someone in the US selling this that maybe I've overlooked. Anyone know of a source for this?

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
That is one that isn't available on this side of the pond. I have a friend in England that supplies me with Revor, St. Brunos, and other blends I can't get here. Revor Plug is outstanding!!

Hey, can you give me a heads up the next time you want to get some, I'd love to try it.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
That is one that isn't available on this side of the pond. I have a friend in England that supplies me with Revor, St. Brunos, and other blends I can't get here. Revor Plug is outstanding!!
Hey, can you give me a heads up the next time you want to get some, I'd love to try it.

Ditto + Condor too!

robinmzg

Might Stick Around
Sep 14, 2011
@Paul the Pipe Ninja
Most of the british online shops ship to Germany.

If you order in the UK also try the Walnut Flake.

Its a delicious strong and soapy tobacco.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
It seems they'll ship into Canada; perhaps a helpful pipe-smoker north of the 49th would be willing to forward a tin here and there for you.
Hey; wait a minute! I am a helpful pipe-smoker north of the 49th! Shoot me a PM and we'll see if we can't work something out.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
I shouldn't try this baccy. The risk is I'll love it and become obsessed with obtaining more.

Yeah, that's kinda what I'm afraid of myself, but after all I've heard about it, I've gotta take that risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.