PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
I had kinda put the Dunhill Nightcap aside for a while when I cleaned up my den. Kinda got pushed to the back and I had been smoking other blends. Tonight I dug it out and OMG....it was so delicious. Not a surprise really, just missed it and realized why it's so popular.

That is all.

Jan 8, 2013
Gotta love that. I did the same thing recently, my wife hates latakia, so I had put all my lat blends up. I was running short on things to smoke, so I grabbed the jar of Nightcap. It was a delicious day.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks, brad, for the info. I might be looking into getting some bulk soon.

bookn3rd5

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 29, 2012
Glad to hear you like it! Making it hard not to place another TAD order soon, lol. Going to have to try it soon :)

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Although I have aromatics and VaPers in my rotation, none come close to the satisfaction I get from Latakias and Nightcap is my favorite so far.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Just recently nightcap was discussed on another thread and I revisited it also
I then bought a pound in bulk
Good lat blend IMHO

kendodan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 22, 2013
I too enjoy this from time to time. I wish I could smoke it more but I am a nicotine lightweight. Even after eating, drink water, eating something sweet with, standing on my head saying the ABCs backwards I still get the swirls. So I just stick to half of a bowl in my smallest pipe Grabow Duke.

goldsm

Can't Leave
Dec 10, 2013
Night Cap is my daily tobacco. Without it I could't finish a day.

Since first time smoked until now taste never changed and always give to me the Satisfaction.

ravenwolf

Can't Leave
Mar 18, 2014
I got myself a pound of Nightcap, 965, and Early Morning Pipe a few weeks ago. Nightcap is my favorite of the three! Had I known, I would have just gotten three pounds of Nightcap, heh.
And then been the neighborhood terror of all who dispise the latakia scent.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
I passed on a lonely single tin of NC yesterday as I was grabbing some EMP. I haven't had it in some time and believe I'll pick some up in bulk to save the $$. A funny story with the lat blends, I'm on my deck yesterday enjoying a bowl of Artisan's Blend and I hear a utility worker who's working right in front of our home say, "I don't know but it smells like a house is on fire or something". Priceless

apatim

Can't Leave
Feb 17, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
It's such a shame that others find the aroma so revolting. I love the stuff!
My wife says it is "okay" but not her favorite. Out of respect for her, I only smoke it outside the house.

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
Not sure whether to try this first, or a tin of HH Old Dark Fired, or Wessex Brigade Campaign Flake. One of those three is my next tin to crack. Which shall it be? I have not had any of them

Status
Not open for further replies.